The Disruptive Video Game Podcast
When something is “disruptive” it captures everyone’s attention, and in the Disruptive Video Game Podcast, we explore the games that disrupted the industry, how they were developed and marketed & what we can learn from them when creating our own video games.
Episodes focus either on a specific game, an interview with a game developer or a deep dive into a specific subject.
The goal is to provide an entertaining show for game players, but also practical advice and lessons for game developers.
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/disruptive-video-game-podcast/id1488785036
- Spotify: spotify:show:7ezgr
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9ehGNelCsM2Uc7yBnQB3Z8ZOeFyJfZXv
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/black-lodge-games-llc/the-disruptive-video-game-podcast
- Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/show/688602
- Podcast Addict: https://podplayer.net/?podId=2480146
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/blacklodgegames
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/show/disruptive-video-game-podcast
- Castbox: https://castbox.fm/channel/id2468262
Welcome to the show notes to the 2nd episode of the Disruptive Video Game Podcast. Undertale is a 2015 indie RPG developed by a single person that used disruptive game mechanics to stand out from the flood of indie Read more…
Welcome to the show notes to the first episode of the Disruptive Video Game Podcast. The next episode will be posted Monday, December 2nd, 2019 at 6 AM PST. Come back for episode 2, where I take a deep look Read more…