You are the captain of a starship with almost 1 million crew & citizens under your care. Explore the planets & stars in the galaxy, uncovering secret agendas, encountering spatial anomalies, aligning with or against other factions, & crafting ancient transdimensional technologies that will force you to confront the very origins of the universe itself.
Daath Origins is a game that plays very much like a classic top down turned based RPG from the SNES era. The difference is that Daath Origins combines many different mechanics & gameplay enhancements to breathe new life into the classic RPG formula. Featuring handcrafted HD art, an all original soundtrack, and deep RPG systems to be enjoyed.
- A giant galaxy to explore, broken down into 36 sectors (upgrade your hull radiation protection to access the center of the galaxy)
- Over 500 handcrafted planets to explore in space, in-orbit, on their “surface” (or just send an away team!)
- Command your away teams, level them up, and help them earn skills and attributes for better away missions
- Spatial anomalies that bend time and space, transport you across the galaxy, or even into alternate dimensions
- Your actions change how the rest of the galaxy perceives you: with good, neutral, and evil alignments
- Multiple factions to join or to destroy, with devastating consequences for the rest of the galaxy
- Promote a skilled crew member each time you level up, but don’t let them mutiny later based off of your actions
- When battling enemies, you have the ability to target specific systems such as Life Support or Main Power
- Over 75 unique quests created by the developer, with another 20+ respawning random quests for rogue-like play
- Tons of post “main quest” content, and a lore friendly New Game+ to play once you’re ready
- Epic “Ultra Bosses” and tons of hidden items and secrets for the discerning role player
- Collect and mine resources, which can be Atom Printed into weapons, armor, and items for your starship
- 26 playable classes bring divergent content, bonuses and story branches from the very start!
- Many side-quests mean that you can put off the main quest for as long as you want and still find cool stuff to do
- Each alignment has a point of no return… and it’s own special power that will drastically alter the galaxy…
- Original Soundtrack with 30 songs!
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- CPU: Core 2 Duo @ 2.4GHz or Athlon X2 @ 2.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: 4GB of free space
- MINIMUM RESOLUTION: 1280×720
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II
- RAM: 4GB DDR3 RAM
- HARD DRIVE: 4GB of free space on SSD
- RESOLUTION: 1920×1080
Online Strategy Guide
Q. My controller is not being detected! How do I fix this?
A. Go to Start > Run… and type joy.cpl and then find your controller, click it to highlight it, then click the Advanced… button. Finally, under Preferred Device select your controller from the drop down and hit OK and then hit OK again. Restart Daath Origins and your controller should work.
Q. Videos and cutscenes that normally play fine are now stuttering. How do I fix this?
A. Rebooting your computer should fix this issue.