- 64-bit Windows Vista or greater (Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista X64)
- Dual Intel Core i3 at 2.4GHz or higher or AMD Quad Core Phenom II at 3 Ghz or higher
- ATI Radeon 5870 with 1GB GDDR5 or higher or Nvidia GeForce GTX 470
- 4GB of RAM or higher
- 3GB of hard drive space
- Core i7 2600k or higher or AMD FX8350 or higher
- 8GB of DDR3 or higher
- AMD Radeon 7970 or higher or Nvidia GTX 680 or higher
- 3rd person action RPG with JRPG & platforming elements, vehicles, and more.
- Optimized multi-threaded 64-bit Direct X 11 game engine with configurable SMAA, HDR, Bloom & more.
- Latest testing version available to play immediately if you pre-order now.
- 144 km2 world map + 5 alternate dimensions
- 26 enemies, 8 bosses
- Custom game launcher & arcanakira.ini file for easy tweaking
Full Original Soundtrack
Arcana Kira has a full original soundtrack featuring over 1 hour of all new music. Available from most major digital music providers soon. Here are two of the songs from game & soundtrack:
The year is 3417: the dawn of the civil war between the human colonies of Mardius Prime and New Eden. You are Arcana Kira (アルカナキラー), a professional assassin, hired by the Federation Star Alliance (連盟スターアライアンス) to capture someone named “Taiyokera” (太陽けら) who they say has developed a transdimensional weapon of mass destruction. The reward is $2 billion credits if he is captured alive, $100 million credits for his head, and $10,000 credits for information leading to his successful capture. Your Federation contact warns you that the other factions involved in the civil war will also likely be pursuing Taiyokera, and that they will use lethal force against you in order to secure him and the technology for themselves. The Federation will pay you a bounty per head to eliminate any and all opposition forces.